Provide safe workplaces, facilities, and ranges through fully integrating composite risk principles with safety elements to create a diverse and proactive safety program that meets Common Levels of Support and enhances mission readiness for soldiers.
- Army Safety Center
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- DoD Pandemic Influenza Watchboard
- Injury Compensation for Federal Employees
- Electrical Safety Foundation International
- National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA)
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF)
- Bay Area Traffic Map - Live Traffic Updates
- Policy 10- Camp Parks Commander Safety Council and Collateral Safety Officers (CDSO's)
- Policy 18- Portable Space Heaters
- Policy 34- Risk Assessment and Risk Decision Authority
- Policy 44- Motorcycle Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Summer is a very dangerous time of year for the Army with notable increases in off-duty accidental fatalities.
To help protect our Band of Brothers and Sisters during this high-risk time of year, the U.S. Army Combat Readiness/Safety Center launches the 2010 Safe Summer Campaign. This campaign, which runs April 1 – Sept. 30, focuses on providing Soldiers, Civilians and their Family members the information they need to “play it safe” this summer.
This campaign site offers posters, videos and feature articles on more than 20 summer safety topics including grilling and food preparation, travel, swimming, and ATV safety. These products are meant to bolster your command's existing safety program by providing information on topics which your Soldiers, Family Members and Civilians may enjoy during their off duty time.
The U.S. Army Combat Readiness/Safety Center stands ready to support you this summer in our collective mission to safeguard our most precious resource, our Soldiers, and, in doing so, keep our team Army Strong.